|Company Name||GRD Construction Ltd.|
GRD Construction Ltd. is hiring 2 Sheet Metal Workers
Company Name: GRD Construction Ltd.
Company Address: 12194, 86 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 3H7
NOC Groups: NOC 2006: 7261/NOC 2011: 7233
NOC Job Title: Sheet Metal Workers
Position Available: 2
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: $ 30.50-32.50 / Hour
Start date: Immediately
Location of Work: Same as company address
• Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary school
• Work Experience: Over 4 years of related work experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Read and understand blueprints prior installations
• Have deep knowledge and understand the characteristics of different type of metal to use proper equipment and procedures
• Assemble, install and service all tasks involve sheet metal including ducts, pipes, gutters, etc…
• Weld, grind, polish, fabricate, trim and join sheets of metal
• Operate various equipment required for the task including light metalworking machines (shears, brakes, punches, and drill presses), laser and plasma cutting equipment and CNC equipment
• Install sheet metal products according to specifications and building codes
• Ensure quality of the installation including balancing and troubleshooting installed systems
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org only.