Lotus Terminals Ltd
• Location : Surrey, BC
• Salary : $23.00 / hour, Overtime: $34.50/ hour
• Vacancies : 1 vacancy
• Employment groups : Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
• Terms of employment : Permanent employment, Full time40 hours / week
• Start date : As soon as possible
• Employment conditions : Morning, Day
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Will train
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs), Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Work setting: Urban area, Office building
Personal suitability: Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
Tasks: Sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs, Empty trash cans and other waste containers, Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings, Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens, Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures, Work with minimal supervision, Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org