Organizational and Project Manager
|Company Name||PDI CONSTRUCTION|
|Salary||$46,000 per annum|
ABOUT PDI CONSTRUCTION
Since our inception, we have completed hundreds of sophisticated projects across the Greater Toronto Area. Every new project undertaken is carefully planned and prepared by carefully selected and trained professionals. We believe in innovating the construction industry and uphold quality over quantity.
Our services include interior and exterior restoration, drywall installation, tile installation, concrete work, commercial flat roof, and many more!
The Organizational and Project Manager will perform a variety of administrative procedures, including overseeing and implementing administrative operations and liaising with other relevant third parties, in order to support the overall internal procedures of the company.
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures, project team members (agency and regular employees), including strategy, supplies and deliverables management, cost and budget, and target setting,
• Establish work priorities and delegating work to administrative and team members to ensure that deadlines are planned accordingly and are met without sacrificing quality of work,
• Maintain project plan for other services related to delivery of equipment, supplies,
Assemble data and correspondence aimed at effective issue resolution, vendor implementation and project coordination,
• Conduct evaluation of go/no-go criteria and administrative operations related to business cutover, budgeting, contracting and project planning processes,
• Assist in preparation of operating budget, resources assignment, and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
• Ensure that all plant deliverables and drafts are prepared accordingly through effective administrative oversight and analysis
• Supervise overall project records and documentation and ensure that all records are stored accordingly,
• Coordinate the work of administrative staff of up to 5 people who are responsible for performing general administrative and office support procedures
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
• Excellent English language skills,
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities ,
• Excellent proficiency of MS Office suite,
• College Diploma or certificate in Business Administration, Business Management,
• 2 years of experience as Administrative Coordinator, with excellent understanding of procedures in the transportation/logistics industry,
• Knowledge in effective project management,
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• $46,000 per annum, 30 hours of work per week,
• Overtime ($37.91) will apply after 44 hours of work per week
• Full-time, permanent position,
• Main work location: 290 N Queen St., Unit #224, Toronto, ON, M9C 5L2
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes and pictures of sample work by email to email@example.com
Only those who meet the requirements would be called for interviews!
Visit our website for more information on our products and services: http://www.pdiconstruction.ca/