Painter (1 Vacancy)
|Company Name||MX3 Painting & Renos Ltd.|
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$25.50 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Several locations in the Lower Mainland, BC and office, Suite #101-1725 Pendrell
Street, Vancouver, BC, V6G2X7
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English required
1. Apply paint and other decorative finishes to interior and exterior surfaces of residences and commercial locations.
2. Making on-site preparations such as checking all materials are in place, building scaffolding and covering fixtures.
3. Remove old paint off of walls and other surfaces and prepare them for painting. 4. Prime, sand, seal, patch and paint surfaces buildings and fixtures utilizing all types of painting materials such as varnish, lacquer, shellac, enamel, latex,
water proofing and heat resistant finishes.
5. Operate, clean and maintain all painting equipment, including brush, roll, sprayers and electronic sprayers and pumps.
6. Erect scaffolding, rigging and ladders as necessary in a manner consistent
with safety codes.
7. Use paint spray machine.
MX3 Painting & Renos Ltd.
Suite #101-1725 Pendrell Street
Vancouver, BC, V6G2X7
How to Apply:
Apply by email only. No phone calls accepted
How to apply: