|Company Name||Cemex Home Design Ltd.|
Cemex Home Design Ltd. is looking for two individuals for the position of "Plumber" on permanent and full time equivalent.
Salary: $26.00 and guaranteed 30hrs/week.
• Mark positions and locates pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
• Install, repair and maintain domestic and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems.
• Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
• Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
• Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
• Accommodate pipe fitting in walls and floors.
• Analyze problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials used for repair.
• Installs supports for pipes, equipment and fixtures prior to installation.
• Modifies length of pipes, fixtures and other plumbing materials as needed.
• Prepare schedules and oversees other workers such as helpers.
• Keep records of work performed.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program
Combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in plumbing is required.
• There is no specific language required to perform as a plumber.
Work Location: Unit 7599 118 Street,Delta, V4C 6G9
How to Apply:
By Mail: Unit 7599 118 Street, Delta, V4C 6G9
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org