|Company Name||Heritage Restoration Inc.|
|Salary||24.85 per hour|
|Job Location||Various locations throughout the GTA|
|Experience Required||2 years to less than 3 years|
Heritage Restoration Inc. is a proudly Canadian, family owned & operated business that has been restoring heritage buildings and structures across Ontario for nearly a century. We are looking to add Restoration Steeplejacks to our ever-growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking to advance their career in restoration masonry and gain valuable knowledge and learn cutting-edge restoration techniques, whilst working in a friendly and team driven environment.
Job Title: Restoration Steeplejack
Location: Various locations throughout GTA
Office Location: 14 Paisley Lane, Stouffville, ON ,L4A 7X4
Salary: $24.85 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, Required to Early morning, morning and day
Start date: As soon as possible
Benefits:As per collective agreement, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits, Other Benefits
Number of positions: 7 vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate; Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Power tools; Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts; Hand tools
Area of Specialization: Steeplejack
Own Tools/Equipment: Tools; Steel-toed safety boots; Hard hat
Work Site Environment: Outdoors; At heights; Wet/damp; Noisy; Odours; Dusty; Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Duties and Responsibilities
• Install and use rappelling equipment, swing stage, high ladders, specialized scaffolding and elevated work platforms around church spires, industrial chimneys, cooling towers, bell towers, clock towers, monuments or any other high structures.
• Remove and replace existing masonry work for alterations or restorations
• Restore, Repair or replace masonry (brick, stone or concrete), carry out general carpentry or painting or roof repair, remove and clean and repair windows, as well as sandblasting and other masonry cleaning tasks.
• Inspect and assess building damage and perform repairs
• Install masonry coatings, Waterproofing, Brick and stone pointing, Precast Repairs and Replacement, Caulking, Natural stone restoration and Cornice repairs.
• Maintaining health and safety laws and upholding standards and quality outlined by HRI Group.
Work Location Information: Urban area
Personal Suitability: Accurate; Team player
How To Apply:
Please send your resume to Clay.Huntley@hrigroup.ca