Co. Name: Taj Tiles & Granite Ltd.
Job title: Tile Setter
Job NOC: 7283
Positions Available: 2
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Overtime wage: $37.50/hr after 40/hr per week;
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Company address: 7645 Arthur Ave, Burnaby, BC. V5J 4G4
Work Locations: Various locations across the Lower Mainland
i. Completion of High School is required;
ii. 3-4 years apprenticeship program in the same trade;
3 years of work experience in the same trade;
iii. Basic knowledge of English.
• Able to prepare, measure and mark surface to be covered
• Mix, lay and polish terra surface
• Build under-beds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
• Cut, polish and install marble and granite
• Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
• Set tiles by using filling, cement, glue etc.
• Position accurately by using levels, squares and straightedges
• Cut tiles as per requirements by using different hand and power cutting tools
• May prepare cost estimates and orders for customers.
Benefits: As per BC Employment Standards Act;
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation will be provided;
Hours Per week: 40 hours per week
How to apply:
Kindly apply by sending resumes by e-mails at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Do not apply in person