|Years Experience||2+ to 5 Years|
Tip Top Kitchen Cabinets Ltd. is looking for one individual for the position of "Construction Manager".This position is permanent and full time.
Salary : $38.00 per hour
•Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
Good communication skills are needed as he/she has to interact with employees, writing proposals, subcontractors, procuring materials and dealing with clients.
• Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
• Leadership quality to lead their teams, and keep them motivated and focused on the job.
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Study all blue prints and technical specification / aspects of construction site.
• obtain all necessary permits and licenses for new site delivery.
• Establish and implement quality control programs.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems for timely completion of project.
• A university degree in civil/ Mechanical / Electrical engineering or a college diploma in construction technology is required.
• 2-3 years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent is required.
• Extensive experience in the construction industry may substitute for post secondary education requirements.
Work Location: All over lower mainland & Vancouver.
How to apply:
Please send your resumes by: