Advertising and Marketing Consultant
|Company Name||Canada MedLaser|
|Position||Advertising and Marketing Consultant|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Canada MedLaser is your one-stop shop for all medical esthetic needs. We are the only medical esthetic chain that provides complete satisfaction, and money back guarantee. We have established the S.T.P protocol (Services, Technologies, Professionalism) which brings the highest industry standards to our everyday practice. Canada MedLaser provides remarkable results which goes along with a warm, welcoming and friendly environment.
The commitment to our clients outspreads beyond the clinic into the community. We aim to help change lives, as we extend our services to local causes, provide treatment and support education.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
At this point, we are looking to hire 3 reliable and professional Advertising and Marketing Consultants to help us take our services and products closer to everyone. This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidates to work closely with our associates and lead our market research teams in ensuring we have the most dynamic web content, up-to-date digital advertising materials, and prolific product pitches.
• Assist management and associates in determining goals and to create unique and custom-made advertising campaigns as per requested;
• Overlook and strengthen company’s online presence by developing tailor-fit multimedia advertising and marketing strategies;
• Oversee creation and design of exclusive advertising and marketing strategies aiming to get maximum interest from potential consumers;
• Apply critical marketing techniques and advertising campaigns, and create communication methods to promote services to the public;
• Oversee and finalize content articles and pages which are in line with our brand goals;
• Assess current brand/label and consult on any improvements on content placement and usage to maximize audience satisfaction
• Gather market research and knowledge of trending topics to ensure up-to-date ad management and ad serving technologies (DFP and
• Co-ordinate public events such as product launches, networking events and trade shows to promote our services or products;
• Work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• A secondary diploma (College diploma in Marketing an asset)
• 3+ years of expertise in advertising, market research, and promotions strategies, with specializations in E-commerce, Ad Ops and solo ads
(lead generation), B2B/B2C;
• 3+ years experience implementing effective Integrated Marketing policies;
• Expert knowledge of English language (written and oral);
• Good professional presentation and consulting skills;
• Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
• Understanding of corporate branding, layout, and database promotions;
• Proficiency in multiple different graphic editing applications (Photoshop, GIMP, Sketch, etc.) and knowledge in different operating
systems (Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Linux) will be considered as assets.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Permanent, Full-time position
• $31.50 per hour based on 35-hours work week;
• Applicable overtime pay consisting of 1½ times or $47.25 per hour will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Place of work: 395 Queen St. Toronto, ON M5V 2A5. You may be asked to travel for marketing and advertising opportunities. All expenses
will be paid by the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter or click apply and reply to this posting.
Canada MedLaser is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome submissions from all qualified applicants. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the job being offered will be contacted for interview.