Construction Helpers (NOC: 7611)
Lakha Drywall Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 2 full-time permanent Construction Helpers (NOC: 7611) to join our team.
Position: Construction Helper (NOC: 7611)
Company: Lakha Drywall Ltd.
Company Location: 13043 68 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2E5
Number of positions: 1
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Wages and benefits: $19.00 per hour, at least 40 hours of work per week. Overtime paid after 40 hours of work per week. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period.
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: 13043 68 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2E5 (Candidates are required to work at various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, and Fraser Valley and/or as per company contracts).
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• No formal education is required.
• No experience Required (experience an asset, Basic training will be provided)
• No specific language required
How to apply:
If you feel that you are qualified for the position, please e-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Construction Helper” in subject line or mail at 13043 68 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2E5
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.