CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (0621)
|Company Name||Pan Pacific Toronto|
|Salary||$36 to $42 per hour|
|Position||Customer Service Manager|
|Job Location||North York|
|Experience Required||• At least three years of experience in customer service aspect with more than one year in the supervisor/manager position|
|Education Required||• College diploma or equivalent in the field of business admin, customer service or other business-related field|
|Benefits||Current employee benefit package available|
Located in North East Toronto, Pan Pacific Toronto is a well-known landmark to residents in the prestigious neighbourhood it calls home, with a warm and welcoming air throughout the 15 acres of scenic parkland it is nestled in. The hotel is well known for its retreat-like facilities, extensive available parking and its restaurants. It also features a seasonal outdoor pool, walking paths, a tennis court, and a fitness centre.
We are currently looking for an experienced customer service manager to oversee the daily operations of the customer service department.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
• Supervise daily operations of the customer service department
• Establish standard operating procedures and work schedules of the customer service department, manage daily workload to ensure service volume and level of service quality
• Communicate customer service objectives to Customer Service Representatives and sets customer service goals, evaluate and review daily work of the team members
• Provide guidance and advice in responding to customer requests by phone or Email. Handles the more complex customer issues as well as escalated customer calls.
• Deal with complaints from guests and regularly summarize and analyze the complaints in reports to make suggestions in avoiding and preventing customer complaints.
• Coordinate with higher management to find ways to enhance the hotel’s customer service objectives among their employees
• Co-ordinate with marketing and business development in responding to the service requests for inquiries regarding tour groups and packages offer to local and international travel agencies
• Provide regular training for the customer service team in routine duties and company policies
• Maintain good relationships with key customers, establish new relationships and effectively manage customer files in the system
• Work with other relevant staff to ensure the safety of guests, participate in investigations of accidents, handling, compensation, and insurance claims
• Providing weekly and monthly reports of the customer service department to higher management
• Prepares yearly budget for the Customer Service section
• Reviews and approves adjustments and escalated payment arrangements
• Performs Customer Service Supervisor duties when the need arises
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
• College diploma or equivalent in the field of business admin, customer service or other business-related field.
• At least three years of experience in customer service aspect with more than one year in the supervisor/manager position
• Candidates with experience in large scale multi-functional business establishments are preferred.
• A high degree of flexibility coupled with an ability to deal with high pressure, sensitive situations.
• Responsible and client focus.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills.
• Proficient with MS Office suite.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• International experience is considered as an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36 to $42 /hour
Working hours: 35 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Other Benefits: Current employee benefit package available
Work Location: 900 York Mills Road Toronto M3B 3H2 Canada
Apply Method: Email to email@example.com