Customer Services Supervisor
|Company Name||Puriin Spa and Wellness Ltd|
Puriin Spa and Wellness Ltd is a recreational facility located inside the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Vancouver Hotel. We provide 100% water-based, personalized services including hydrotherapy and float sessions. We offer guests privacy to enjoy their time at the spa with concierge service. Healthy refreshments like herbal teas, juices, and alkaline water keep guests cool and refreshed and can help enhance the experience, and trained staff provide consultations discussing client's overall health and wellness. Puriin Spa is currently looking for a customer services supervisor responsible for the following:
• Supervise, assign and co-ordinate activities of spa front desk and spa attendant to ensure all job requirements and standard are met.
• Evaluate current customer service procedures including booking appointment, appointment confirmation, customer greeting, service orientation and post spa services. Recommend changes and improvements, provide new training if necessary.
• Oversee the maintenance of all showers, bathrooms and spa areas; ensure all area are clean, organized and well stocked. Order inventory and supplies in a timely manner to avoid out of stock situations.
• Establish employee schedules to ensure sufficient people are available during peak hours and during the weekend.
• Ensure all spa machinery and equipment are clean and functioning. Schedule for regular maintenance and repair work.
• Effectively resolve guest complaints and communicate with director regarding issues and resolution.
• Conduct employee evaluations and timely feedback by maintaining open communication with team members.
• Maybe required to perform spa services when and if needed.
Highlight of Qualifications:
• Post-Secondary education in business, customer services or related field is required
• Minimum two years of work experience in a similar position is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• Displays strong leadership qualities and able to guide the team
• Empathetic to customer needs and passionate about delivering outstanding service
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring multitasking and problem-solving abilities.
• Move, lift, carry and place objects weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance
• Dependable with the ability to work flexible schedules including weekends
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Business Address: Unit 200 - 1128 West Hasting Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6E 4R5
Work Hours: Full Time 35 hours per week
We only accept resumes by email, please send us your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org