|Company Name||UTS Group|
UTS Group offers the highest quality in total security, access control, locksmith, and automatic door installation, repair, and maintenance services throughout Toronto and the entirety of Ontario, Canada. With over 10 years of professional labour in the industry, our team of ADA certified licensed locksmith technicians have vast field experience providing customers with installation and repair services ranging from locksmithing, security cameras, automatic doors, and advanced commercial security infrastructure.
UTS Group provides services to high profile clients throughout Ontario – ranging from small businesses to hospitals, factories, malls, police stations, and even political consulates. We are the only company that provides the full spectrum of available services – from start to finish – with unrivaled experience handling advanced operations ranging from automatic doors to deadbolt locks, and always ensuring completely seamless interfacing between security systems.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are now looking for a skilled Logistics Coordinator with respect to a full-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for effective and timely implementation of daily operational goals of logistics, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventory records.
• Develop and implement effective logistics coordination, including but not limited to processing of service requests, job assignment, securing of materials, technician scheduling;
• Maintain accurate records of all inventory transactions and purchase orders;
• Review inventory records daily and notify of supplies levels immediately to ensure proper stock rotation;
• Oversee and manage all scheduling-related issues (including last-minute changes) to minimize delays;
• Assist management with assigning daily workload and staffing;
• Resolve scheduling conflicts;
• Schedule with customers to ensure technician availability; dispatch crews;
• Solicit after-sale feedback from customers;
• Determine areas for process improvement and develop implementation plans;
• Arrange training for staff.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
• Completion of high school; post-secondary education is an asset;
• Proficiency in English; French language is an asset;
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Highly developed customer service skills;
• Team player; interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Full-time, permanent position;
• Hourly rate of $24.50 per hour, on a 32-hour work week;
• Applicable overtime pay (1½ times regular pay) will apply after 44 hours per week;
• Job location: 120 Woodstream Blvd, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 7Z1.
If you meet the requirements and would like to be part of our expanding team, please send your cover letter and resume to UTSGroup.email@example.com. Candidates that qualify will be contacted via telephone or email for an in-person interview.
UTS Group is located at 120 Woodstream Blvd., Unit #12, Woodbridge, ON, L4L 7Z1.
Visit our website at: https://www.utsgroup.ca/ to know more about our products and services!