caregiver- Senior (NOC - 4412)
Jasbir Takhar is looking to hire a Caregiver to look after a senior person in the family
Permanent Position: Caregiver - seniors (NOC 4412)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $18.50 Hourly, for 40 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Locations: 1038, 45 TH Ave, W Vancouver BC V6M 2G6
Education: Secondary school
Experience: Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
• Provide care to the old aged during periods of incapacitation or convalescence.
• Provide elderly companionship and personal care
• Administer personal and bedside care to client such as aid in ambulation, bathing, personal hygiene and dressing and undressing.
• Perform routine health related duties such as reminding or administering medications as directed
• Accompany to doctor's appointments
• Making bed on daily basis and changing linen as often as required.
• Engage client in physical and mental exercises prescribed by the doctor.
• Prepare food or oversee the preparation of food to ensure that hygiene standards are met and that doctors’ instructions are being followed.
• Observe elderly for signs of deterioration or concern and report them to the family or doctor on an immediate basis.
• Maintain record of client’s activities, behavior and symptoms for reference purposes.
Other Information: Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada and must be willing to work on all shifts.
How to Apply:
By Email: Jasbirtakhar1957@gmail.com
By Mail: 1038, 45 TH Ave, W Vancouver BC V6M 2G6