Child Caregiver - Private Home (NOC 4411)
I, Mr. Rahul Mohey located at 9702 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3T 2Y1 Canada requires a full time Child Caregiver - private home (NOC 4411) for take care of my children.
Caregiver will have to perform all of these duties:
• Supervise and care for children in employer's residence
• Bathe, dress and feed infant and child
• Prepare formulas and change diapers for infant child
• Plan, prepare and serve meals for children
• Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
• Instruct children in personal hygiene
• Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
• Take children to and from school and appointments
• Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Minimum one year experience
Security and Safety
Criminal record check, Reference required
Public transportation is available, Willing to travel regularly
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work Location Information
Work in employer's/client's home
Judgement, Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Flexibility, Reliability
Kindergarten age (4 - 5 years)
Upto 12 years
Wage offered is $14.50 per hour, 30 hours per week. The employee will be entitled to 10 Days of Vacation time per year.
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.