FULL TIME NANNY NEEDED IN TORONTO (CYNDI)
|Position||FULL TIME NANNY|
|Education Required||Secondary High School Diploma Certificate or Equivalent Experience|
- Location: TORONTO, ONTARIO
- Position: Nanny – Home Child Care Provider
- Employment Groups: Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of Employment: Full time, permanent position
- Wage: $15/hr, 40/hrs/week, (Monday to Friday)
- Education: Secondary High School Diploma Certificate
- One Year Experience is required or must have at least six months' training program in child-care or a related field/ equivalent work experience.
- Language of Work: English
- NOC 4411
We need the help of a full-time nanny that can help supervise and care for our 9-month-old baby especially during the day. We are looking for someone who is passionately working with children, loves playing with kids; a cheerful, reliable and dependable person, especially during our absence. Feeding, playing and putting our baby to nap during the day. Helping the morning feed her breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. Assume for responsibility in the house during our absence and maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home. Housekeeping is also very important for this job, therefore tidiness and hygiene in the house is essential.
Please fax resume: (416) 981-8704 attention to Cyndi
“Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is not a condition of employment.”