Home Child Care Provider
|Company Name||A Meyer Family|
|Education Required||High School|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
We are hiring an in-home caregiver to look after our children in our home while we are at work. This is a permanent and full-time position.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Private room with a lock will be provided. Note: This is not a condition for employment.
• Tend to emotional well-being of children;
• Supervise and care for children;
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children;
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home; Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children;
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development; Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents;
• Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
• Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens;
• Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties;
• Shop for food and household supplies;
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
• Care for pets;
• Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Wage: $14.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
Employment location: Toronto, ON M6P 1W1
The caregiver must meet the following requirements:
• Education: Secondary School or equivalent
• Experience: At least 6 months of full-time training in a caregiver program OR a minimum of 1 year working experience as a Caregiver or in a related occupation.
• Fluent in English
• Employment references are required and will be checked.
To apply, please email your resume and attention to Andrea at email@example.com