Home Child Caregiver
|Experience Required||1 to less than 2 years|
|Education Required||High School|
Employer: Dilraj Kaur
Location: 323 Central Park Blvd, Russell, Ontario, K4R 0G2
Job Title: Child Caregiver-Private Home
NOC Code: 44100
Positions Available: 1
Term: Permanent, Full Time.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Education: High School
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to multitask, Reliable, Flexible, Organized.
• Supervise and monitor the safety of children in their care.
• Bathing, dressing, and feeding infants and children.
• Prepare meals and organize mealtimes and snacks for children.
• Help children keep good hygiene.
• Effectively communicate with parents regarding their child's daily activities, progress, and any concerns
• Organize activities that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
• Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime.
• Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring the problems to the attention of parents.
• Follow the discipline rules that parents have asked for when dealing with the child.
• Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest.
• May Perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and changing of linens.
Please apply to email@example.com with your contact details and resume.