|Company Name||Kids learning Castle Childcare Inc|
|Position||Early Childhood Educator Assistant|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|
Kids learning Castle Childcare Inc. located at 12430 76 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 2T5, Welcomes applications for the position of Early Childhood Educator Assistant to be a part of their team.
Job type : Permanent, Full time
Salary : $18/hour
Relocation cost covered by the employer.
• Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Maintain equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
• May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
• Plan and organize activities for children
Completion of secondary school is required.
Must have 1-2 years experience in child care OR Relevant education/certification is required.
Must have responsible adult certification and Valid first aid/CPR/CRC or willing to take one.
Work Sire environment: Non Smoking
Eligible candidates please email your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & New comers are encouraged to apply.