Early Childhood Educator (CEFA Westshore)
CEFA Victoria - Westshore
First Step Kids Education Inc. dba CEFA Victoria is hiring two licensed Early Childhood Educators.
For more information about CEFA, please see the website: https://cefa.ca/
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Working Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
Wage: 20.00 to 24.00 CAD per hour (to be negotiated)
Benefits: CEFA Group Benefits Package including dental and health benefits after 6-month probation and ECE Wage Enhancement provided by British Columbia Ministry of Children and Family Development.
Job Offer Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: #103-3030 Merchant Way, Victoria, BC V9B 0X1
• Design and create learning programs to meet children’s physical, intellectual, social, cultural, creative and emotional needs.
• Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security, and well-being of children.
• Maintain and update the individual record of children handled taking note of the program’s positive and negative results.
• Develop listening, comprehensive skills using approved subjects in storytelling, role-playing, games, music and art activities.
• Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and washroom habits.
• Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues and community service providers working with children.
• Regularly communicate with parents and guardians regarding their children’s development needs and learning process.
License: British Columbia Early Childhood Educator License Required
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Experience an asset
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Immunization records.
Reliability, Dependability, Team player
Work Setting: Child Care Centre
How to apply:
Please send your resume and early childhood education certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.