Early childhood Educator, I/T
Permanent Position: Early Childhood Educator, I/T (NOC #4214)
Company: Autumn Childcare Centre Inc.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible.
Location: 45768 Hocking Ave, Chilliwack, BC V2P 1B4
Wage Rate: $22-$24 Hourly depending on experience, for 35-40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, day, morning, overtime if required.
Education: Licensing in early childhood education required.
Other Qualifications: First Aid certificate & Criminal Record Check
Experience: Experience is an asset.
Job Description: Plan, engage, organize and carry out programs for children ranging from infancy to the age of 3. Build strong relationships with children, families and co-workers. Provide care for children, with guidance from early childhood educator coursework.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers, parents and community service providers working with children.
- Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Keep program toys and surfaces clean and tidy. Maintain grounds and equipment to be clean and safe for use.
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs, taking children to local points of interest and providing opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity.
- Attend monthly staff meetings and ensure excellent all-round communication.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory.
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal persons, youth, new immigrants, and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org