Music Program Coordinator
The World Academy of Music was founded in 2009 on the basis of Alania Music Studio, which was founded in 2001. Many of our students have won awards in performance, always earning high marks at International and Canadian piano competitions. Upon graduation, the majority of students pursue careers in music, and many have become music majors at University of Toronto.
The Academy has been built on the great European traditional instructional methods, with a focus on technique as a way of expressing the musical idea, and emphasis on touch and tone control.
By enrolling in the World Academy of Music, your child will have access to the best possible instruction and guidance. Lessons are presented with a focussed approach which guarantees results. Prof. Maya Djafarova has personally designed the instructional methods using her 40 years of experience. As head of the Academy, she monitors the progress of each student, providing her personal attention and guidance.
We are currently looking for Music Program Coordinator.
• Conduct research, produce reports and administer instructional musical programs
• Evaluate current musical programs and recommend improvements;
• Develop the structure, content and objectives of new music programs;
• Conduct statistical analyses to determine cost and effectiveness of current policies and musical programs;
• Develop teaching materials and other resources for program delivery;
• Deliver presentations at workshops, recitals, symposia;
• Supervise the work of other education policy researchers, consultants or program officers;
• Administer specialized testing and assessment programs to determine applicants’ skills and eligibility into the program.
• Communicate with parents and administration to discuss ongoing goals and achievements.
• A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in an educational or musical field.
• Musical background is required.
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
BENEFITS AND SALARY:
• Permanent, full-time position
• $36.00 per hour for 30 hours per week
• Overtime may be required and will be paid at 1.5 of your regular hourly rate after 44 hours per week
• Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Plan
LOCATION OF WORK:
Markham, ON, L3R 0P4.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you comply with all requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com, please put “Music Program Coordinator” in the Subject Line. Include references and be specific about your previous work experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome all submissions from all applicants. However, only those qualified will be invited for an interview.