Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring early childhood educator assistant.
Tiny Town Childcare Centre is hiring a full-time, permanent early childhood educator assistant.
• Work under the supervision of professional educator and within operational guidelines.
• Assists on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Works with individual children as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children and submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors.
• Prepare and serve snacks.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
Work Location: 5747 Gilpin Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 2J1
Requirement: Early Childhood Education Assistant Certificate program and License to practice.
Experience: Experience in child care is required.
Language of work: English.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.