CAD (Computer Aided Design) Technician
UDC Design Center Ltd is hiring 1 CAD (Computer Aided Design) Technician.
• Develop and prepare 3D floor drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from preliminary concepts & sketches.
• Develop and prepare design sketches.
• Use Sketch up 3D in conjunction with Auto CAD to create 3D floor plans complete with furniture, fixtures, doors and windows.
• Create, modify and use dynamic blocks to aid in the design of commercial, residential and industrial buildings.
• Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
• Complete floor plans using Auto CAD tools such as hatching, dimensioning, dynamic blocks and viewports.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a one- to two-year college program in drafting or Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or Four to five years of related experience plus completion of college or industry courses in drafting is required.
Experience: 3 to less than 5 years
Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines.
Personal Suitability: Team player; Organized
Computer and Technology Knowledge: AutoCAD; Computer-aided-design (CAD)
Additional Skills: Read and interpret blueprints
Wage: $25.00 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week, overtime will start after 40hours per week
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Work Location: Unit # 202- 7750, 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0R6
How to Apply:
Mail at: Unit # 202- 7750, 128 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0R6