|Company Name||Job Minders Inc.|
Our client within the National Capital Region is starting a new Digital Transformation project and is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to support multiple Project Managers within their IT Delivery program.
The Project Coordinator would be someone who understands Software Development Lifecycle Management within an Agile environment. The resource will work with multiple Project Managers and report to the Delivery Manager.
The primary focus of the successful candidate would include:
- providing administrative and technical support to Project Managers at projects’ start up and closure,
- regularly updating project monitoring/tracking dashboard,
- updating tools, templates and processes based on feedback received,
- assisting Project Managers in the coordination of project events,
- taking and circulating meeting minutes and capturing action items;
- assisting in maintaining project documents across teams.
- From $50,000 to $65,000 per annum.
Education: College Degree
- A Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) would be an asset.
- A combination of relevant education and experience will also be considered.
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Interested in this job?
Please submit your application, with your most-recently updated resume, to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10 April 2019