Project Manager - Level 3
|Company Name||Job Minders Inc.|
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Education Required||Bachelors' Degree|
Our client is looking for a vibrant and dynamic Project Manager to work on a government data management project. The resource must be a professional who understands data management and best approach for shaping analytics strategy and organizing data literacy.
The consultant is required to assist our client to produce a road map for the implementation of their data management initiative for the next three years. The project will shift our client’s operations to a data-driven culture.
Applicants for this position must have proven ability to deliver, within three months, a minimum of three (3) detailed road maps and options for team workload and structure implementable in three years.
- Project Manager – minimum of 10 years
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in projects related to data management and analytics
- Experience in working with Senior Managers of major organizations and project teams
- Significant experience in defining project scope, budgeting and estimates
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills, including strong leadership skills
Education: Bachelors’ Degree
- A Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) would be an asset.
- A combination of relevant education and experience will also be considered.
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
Interested in this job?
Please submit your application, with your most-recently updated resume, to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12 April 2019