Required Caregiver for senior in private home in Mississauga;
Full-time/Temporary; Salary: $15.72 - $16.00 per hour;
Qualification: Min. secondary school;
Experience: 7 months training or relevant 1 year experience;
• Administer bedside and personal care;
• Assist with bathing, ambulation and other aspects of personal hygiene maintenance;
• Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties;
• Provide companionship and personal care;
• Administer medicine;
• Assist in regular exercise, e.g. walk
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
• Plan therapeutic diets and menus;
• Feed or assist in feeding
• Mend clothing and linens;
• Change non-sterile dressing
• Launder clothing and household linens;
• Collect specimens;
• Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
Work Location (major intersections): Finch Avenue W and Hwy 427
Optional Accommodation is available at no charge on live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Contact Ms. Daljit Phull at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.