Looking to hire Relief Pharmacist
Job Title: Relief Pharmacist
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Truro, NS
Hours of Operation: Rotating Shifts (20-40 hrs/week)
RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies work religiously with us to ensure the highest quality of employment for their positions. Numerous healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have been provided opportunities to grow within.
Are you a newly licensed pharmacist and struggling to clock hours in the pharmacy? This is your calling. We are looking to hire a Relief Pharmacist for our retail pharmacy in Truro. As this pharmacy is located in a small-town pharmacy, it is important for the candidate to have a welcoming personality and can communicate effectively in English. In addition to being proficient in Kroll, the pharmacist would be expected to handle at least 100rx/day and conduct med reviews at every opportunity. Our client welcomes newly licensed pharmacists who are eager to learn and develop themselves within the pharmacy and grow within.
Known as the “Hub of Nova Scotia”, Truro’s size, central location and historic downtown makes it a popular home-base for exploring the province.
• Dispense medications as prescribed.
• Check for accuracy on all products.
• Provide information to clients about their medications.
• Oversee drug interactions by recording medications dispensed.
• Overlook and direct Pharmacy Technicians.
• Order and purchase Pharmacy inventory, including, medical supplies, pharmaceutical supplies, and drugs.
• Immersing yourself into the community.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy.
• Good standing with the respective college of pharmacy
• Kroll proficiency.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please email your resume to Ashley@rpigroup.ca
4168509809 ext. 324