Medical Admin Assistant
Medical Admin Assistant
Imperial Medical Assessments Inc. is a highly sophisticated, state of the art facility that provides a vast variety of services from Catastrophic Impairment to Employer Assessments, Future Care Cost and Catastrophic Impairment Assessments for Personal Injury Litigation and Insurance matters.
We specialize in assessing Personal Injury victims and their families and delivering accurate and impartial reports, most reflective of the injured person’s post-accident physical and/or psychological condition.
Our team work together collaboratively for our patients. We value the essential role of our specialists and create processes that help them serve their patients. Our staffs are valued as an important resource and create a workplace that attracts and rewards caring and high performing individuals.
We are seeking an energetic Medical Admin Assistant to join our growing team. Applicants must promote and model our values and attitudes, which are to exceed our patients needs and expectations and do so in an environment that nurtures its staff to be appreciated, motivated and creative. The right candidate will have excellent background in MRI imaging procedures for catastrophic impairment and related measures.
• Provide comprehensive medical administrative support to medical practitioners including assisting in preparing for tests to request for depending on the case on hand;
• Serve as the first line of contact for patient communications and enquiries;
• Schedule and confirm patient appointments and test schedules;
• Interact with referring doctor’s office to reply to their queries;
• Organize quality control meetings in a timely manner with the support of quality controller radiologist and other medical practitioners;
• Interact with the software provider to solve problems faced in day-to-day activities;
• Maintain all communication functions of the center;
• Update and maintain accurate patient records;
• Order supplies and maintain inventory;
• Coordinate with insurance companies on day-to-day basis;
• College Diploma in Business Administration or any relevant program;
• Minimum 3-4 years of work experience in a similar environment is a must;
• High level of professionalism, maturity, good judgment and discretion;
• Works well with people and can manage a variety of personalities;
• Excellent understanding of medical procedures such as MRI, ultrasound, X-ray etc. is an asset;
• Excellent written & oral communication skills;
• Willingness to be on call for emergencies;
• Proficient decision making and problem-solving skills;
• $25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week;
• Employer-provided pension;
• Permanent Full-time position;
• Location of work: 201 Eagle Street, Newmarket, ON, L3Y 1J8;
The successful candidate will be part of a continued and sustained growth and quality excellence in a well-respected and growing family.
If you meet our description, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please email us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of patient calls at our clinic we ask that you DO NOT call. We thank you in advance for your application but please note that only candidates that are considered for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about us please visit our website at http://imperialmedicalassessments.com/