|Company Name||Clayton Heights 188 St Physiotherapy|
|Experience Required||0+ Years|
Allied Physiotherapy Health Group is looking for a motivated full-time Physiotherapist to join our growing team. Minimum 30 hours per week.
Who you are:
- You are a client-focused Physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are a team player
- You are punctual
- You are a fast learner and thrive on feedback
- You have excellent judgement
- You are results-focused
- You are resilient and adaptable
- Assess patients' physical abilities and plan physiotherapy programs
- Select appropriate exercises, apparatus and manipulations
- Teach and/or supervise exercises to patients
- Supervise technical and support staff
- Assist with training of prospective physiotherapists
- Monitor inventory of clinical supplies
- Ability to work in a Private practice
Education & Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Experience: 0+ years
- Both written and spoken English are required
- You have completed the credentialing process with the Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators
- You have successfully completed the written component of the Physiotherapy National Exam.
- Eligible to apply for Professional Liability Insurance
- This position is for a full-time Physiotherapist to join our team as a salaried employee, minimum 30 hours per week
- Health & Dental Benefits available after 6 months!
- Salary: $42.00 - $44.00 /hour
Clayton Heights 188St Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic (206 18730 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, BC, V3S 7Y4)
Please send your resume and cover letter to Natasha@alliedphysio.ca for consideration.