|Company Name||RPI Consulting Group|
Relief Pharmacist needed to service a local community Pharmacy in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The ideal Pharmacy candidate should have exceptional customer outreach experience. For those interested, please read below to see if this might be a good fit.
Hours and duration: 9am - 9pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
• Assist on leading a successful team and able to handle stress.
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
• Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
• Acting as an advisor to all customers
• Maintaining medical profiles
• Coordinating clinical investigations
• Evaluating all labeling, packaging and advertising of drugs
• Licensed Pharmacist in good standing
• Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy (B.Sc. Ph.M.)
• Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada certificate
• Injection & Methadone certified
• Proficient with the Kroll software system
• Individual must be highly motivated, personable, knowledgeable and possess Excellent
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts
New graduates are welcome to apply!