Staffing Administration / Coordinator - Healthcare, Permanent Casual
Non-Union, Permanent Casual
Our Hospital and Nursing Home are located in the Town of Arnprior, less than 30 minutes northwest of Ottawa.
There are approximately 320 staff, 200 volunteers, and a growing number of medical staff providing exemplary care to over 37,000 residents of West Ottawa, McNab/Braeside, Arnprior and portions of Mississippi Mills.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Permanent Casual Staffing & Administrative Coordinator. This position will provide a range of administrative support services for managers, with a focus on the staffing, scheduling and payroll time entry functions. We are searching for an individual with highly developed administrative skills and a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Graduate with a College Diploma in a related field (i.e. Office Administration, Payroll, Human Resources etc.)
• Minimum of two (2) years of office/administrative experience, preferably in a hospital setting & unionized environment
• Demonstrated ability to reference and apply applicable articles within a collective agreement as it pertains to the staffing & scheduling functions
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and other computer systems to include outlook, word & excel, to produce schedules, letters & statistical reporting
• Experience in computerized scheduling and accurate payroll entry
•Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
• Sound communication skills with a high attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and responds to work situations with a professional solution-based and results-focused attitude
• Ability to handle situations with tact and diplomacy
• Schedule may include evening/weekend work as required
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Executive Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Administrator, Data Entry, Office Coordinator, Office Co-ordinator, Recruiter, Recruiting, Human Resources, HR, Staffing, Employment Agency, Human Capital, Sourcer, Placement Representative, Staffing Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Advisor, Ontario, ON, Ottawa, Kantata, Nepean, Barrhaven, Gatineau, Vanier, Gloucester, Navan, Vars, Embrun, Moose Creek, Maxville, Saint Isidore, Bourget, Hammond, Alexandria, Vankleek Hill, Hawkesbury, St-Eugene
To apply for this position please visit http://www.healthcarejobsandcareers.ca/jobs/view/1571930453.html