|Company Name||Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital|
We are a proud family operated business and the only AAHA Certified practice in the beautiful Okanagan Valley and have been in operation since 2010. We believe in creating strong relationships with our team and community by providing incomparable client service and patient care. Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital believes in work-life balance, and as such offers flexibility in scheduling with no overnight or emergency on-call shifts. We are currently looking for an outgoing, progressive, compassionate, enthusiastic and positive Full-time Veterinarian to help continue the growth of our thriving clinic.
Our clinic offers high quality medicine, care and compassion, with a strong focus on thorough, progressive and integrative treatments and building strong long lasting client relationships.
Currently offering treatments such as routine exams, orthopedic surgeries, laser therapy, dental cleaning and surgeries, rehabilitation and the opportunity to work alongside specialists. We are extremely well equipped with a full in-house Idexx Lab, ultrasound, endoscope, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, respiratory machine and Cornerstone Idexx file system. We maintain a working relationships with board certified surgeons, dermatologists, and ophthalmologists. If you are interested in specializing in a particular field Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital would love to provide every opportunity possible to support your continuing education.
Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital is a unique and exciting clinic with a lot to offer our new Veterinarian such as:
• NO OVERNIGHT OR WEEKEND ON-CALL SHIFTS
• Flexibility in scheduling to support work-life balance
• Medical and Dental benefits
• RRSP Contribution Matching
• AHAA Certified
• FEAR Free Certification
• Relocation allowance/signing bonus considered
• Significant medical and pet supply discounts
• Substantial support staff to Dr. Ratio
• Exceptionally Competitive Salary
• Reimbursement for annual veterinary physician license fees and/or fees for membership in the College of Veterinarians of British Columbia and AHHA fees
• Generous annual continuing education allowance
• And MUCH more