|Company Name||St. Regis Barn and Grill Ltd.|
|Salary||$16.25 - $22.00|
|Experience Required||2 years|
Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals as instructed by chef
• Supervise kitchen helpers
• May assist with inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May set up and oversee buffets
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements, and monitor and order supplies
• May train kitchen staff.
Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
5 permanent positions open at $16.25 to $22.00/hour depending on skill and experience – fulltime – (30 to 35 hours/week) and permanent – St Regis Bar & Grill at 608 Dunsmuir Street, Vancouver BC V6B 1Y6; email your resume to email@example.com; PLEASE DO NOT APPEAR AT THE RESTAURANT WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH HR; 2 years minimum experience required.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬The family-owned St Regis Bar & Grill is an authentic gem in the heart of Vancouver’s business district. With the cozy feel of a neighborhood local and an airy and modern look, the Regis is a trusted favorite for working lunches, Happy Hour, sports enthusiasts, and concert goers. The classic, casual menu, craft beer, wine and spirits, and warm, welcoming staff have made it an enduring favorite for locals and tourists alike. Conveniently located near the Sky Train, hotels, world class shopping and event venues, the St. Regis Bar & Grill is a must-visit in the center of all the downtown action.