Hotel Front Office clerk (NOC #6525)
Permanent Position: Hotel Front Office clerk (NOC #6525)
Company: 1838258 Alberta Ltd o/a Southfort Inn
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 140 Town Crest Rd, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 0G7
Wage Rate: $24 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: High School, Diploma will be an asset.
Experience: Training will be provided. Previous experience an asset.
Type of Industry Experience: Administrative, clerical
• Pre-registration and registration duties for incoming guests
• Check guests in and out, make room reservations and track and report room statuses and rates
• Available to all guests who need to report a complaint or request a service.
• Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
• Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
• Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first three months will be covered by employer, if required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
Employer: 1838258 Alberta Ltd o/a Southfort Inn
How to Apply:
By Mail: 140 Town Crest Rd, Fort Saskatchewan, AB T8L 0G7
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org