Motel Manager (NOC 0632)
1232331 BC LTD. located at 223 Main St, Lytton, BC is looking to hire one Motel Manager (NOC 0632) to start work with their motel as soon as possible.
The Motel Manager is responsible for ensuring motel operations are providing a consistent, high level of service excellence based on established company standards and customers’ expectations. This critical role provides strategic and operational leadership for all motel activities involved in planning, developing, operating, and maintaining a hospitality driven guest experience. This position develops strategic motel goals and transforms them into tactical plans; as well as provides leadership to ensure goals are attained.
• Oversee the rebuild of the motel
• Prepare budgets and negotiate with contractors for the rebuild of the motel
• Create, implement, & evaluate policies & procedures for the operation of the motel
• Plan budgets & monitor the revenues & expenses for the motel
• Negotiate with suppliers for the arrangement of materials & supplies for the motel
• Order supplies as required for the motel
• Recruit, hire, supervise, oversee training and make the work schedules for employees.
• Establishing business priorities and formulating or authorizing policies and programs
• Authorize and coordinate the formation of major departments and related senior staff positions
• Delegate and distribute content, human and financial capital to enforce organizational policies and programs; develop financial and administrative controls; develop and authorize advertising campaigns; and approve general staff preparation
• Select and appoint middle executives, directors or other Motel Responsible for executive employees
• Organize the work of the different departments and regions in the Motel
• Represent the company or delegate the roles to represent in the process of negotiations or other official duties on behalf of the company.
• Handling complains, and oversee the service recovery procedures
• Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the motel’s annual Operating Budget, Marketing & Sales plan and Capital Budget
• Management of the Motel’s ongoing profitability, ensuring that sales and guest satisfaction goals are met and surpassed
• Closely monitor the hotel business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
Wage offered is $26.44 per hour, 40 hours per week.
The employee will be entitled to 4% Vacation pay.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required, College/university degree is preferred.
Experience: 2 or more years of business experience is required.
The employment is full-time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only individuals who meet the requirements are asked to send resumes. Anyone who can legally work in Canada should apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer may not consider your job application.