Employer: Westar Travel Ltd.
Position: Tour coordinator
Westar Travel Ltd. is looking for a full-time Tour coordinator to join our company located in Pacific Place in Calgary.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time (30-40 hours per week)
Hourly Wage: $23.60 - $24.00
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Location: 3320 14 Ave NE 6 -#8, Calgary, AB T2A 6J4
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage travel arrangements for clients, book reservations for travel and accommodations, and provide services to clients while they are traveling
• Handle issues regarding travel changes, cancellations, and complaints
• Create work schedules and procedures, Co-ordinate and review activities
• Assist Corporate with Vehicle incident investigations and claims.
• Optimize company-wide resource schedules based on changing work requirements.
• Conduct schedule analysis to identify resource risks and opportunities.
• Identify and resolve scheduling conflicts, prepare regular reports to the manager and communicate changes to employees.
• Supervise or train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Adherence to existing policies and procedures, provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Secondary school (senior high) graduation
• Previous (more than 1 year) work experience in travel, tourism and related services
• Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Organized
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Work under pressure
How to Apply:
If you are interested in the position and would like to join and grow with us, we encourage you to send us a Cover Letter and Resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org