Cleaning and Maintenance Supervisor (NOC 6315)
Waymarker Hospitality is seeking an experienced Cleaning and Maintenance Supervisor (NOC 6315). It’s a full-time, permanent position, 37.5 – 44 hours/week, $25.12/hour. Vacation 4%. Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits & other benefits.
As a Cleaning and Maintenance Supervisor, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
• Supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and schedule the activities of the cleaning and maintenance staff;
• Hire, train and coach cleaning team members;
• Perform inspections and consultation with outstanding customer service;
• Create shift schedule including employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment;
• Organize, supervise and motivate cleaners and maintenance workers;
• Perform regular inspections to ensure cleanliness and quality standards are consistently being met and cleaning and maintenance staff are completing tasks in a timely fashion;
• Evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback;
• Resolve personality issues between workers if necessary;
• Handle cash, checks and credit card payments;
• Set an example for other employees by working hard to meet shift production goals;
• Immediately report violations of safety or security policies to the owner of the company;
• Respond to emergency situations;
• Must have completed high school or equivalent;
• Must have 2 years of direct experience as a Cleaning Supervisor or Housekeeping Supervisor;
• Must have excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize;
• Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment;
• Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations;
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
• Must be able to lead the team of 5 - 10 people;
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills;
• Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends;
• Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
Employment location: 1101 Bow Valley Trail Canmore AB T1W 1N4
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to our business address at 1101 Bow Valley Trail Canmore AB T1W 1N4.
No telephone calls and no walk-ins please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted in the near future for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.