Head of Human Resources(AVP)
TGC Financial Group is seeking a HR Vice President, who will be managing one of their new projects, Kizziland Fun Learning Park.
Kizziland Fun Learning Park, with a total floor area of 53,800 sq ft and 30 themed activity rooms, is a large scaled role-play recreation facility designed for kids aged 4-14 open early 2019. The business is now seeking a Facility Manager who will be reporting to the Vice-President for Operations.
Full time permanent position, 35 hours/week; $48/hour.
Extended health and dental insurance and 3-week paid vacation.
Standard 7-hour shifts for this position from 10am and 5pm. Evenings and weekends, as required.
Oversight of the planning, developing, implementing and evaluating of facility management strategies according to the needs and interests of the Kizziland property: a recreational facility designed for kids 4-14, with total floor area of 53,800 sq ft.
- Work as a strategic partner with senior management to provide professional advice on all HR matters to support the business growth
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resources services including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, employer branding and training & development
- Develop and implement employee engagement and retention programs, promote a people-centric culture
- Manage the annual performance review process
- Facilitate trainings related to HR initiatives
- Drive ad-hoc projects and initiatives
- In addition,provide management, leadership and direction to the HR staff – often an entire HR department
- Enabling a firm to attract, hire and retain top-quality employees.
- A university degree in a recreation or a related field supplemented by considerable experience at a supervisory level, or an equivalent combination of training and education.
- 3 years experience in an HR department.
- English language skills are required.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org Or Mail your resume and cover letter to 13231 Delf Place, Richmond, BC, V6V2A2 *Please confirm in your resume you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen or Canada).