Human Resource Manager
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Position available: 1
NOC Group: Human Resources Managers (0112/2016, 2011, 2006)
NOC job title: Human Resource Manager
2720 Smith Street
Richmond, British Columbia
V6X 2J2 Canada
• Recruit permanent or temporary staff as per the business requirement.
• Administer and co-ordinate the work of carpenters, cabinet-markers, architects and designers to ensure 100% client satisfaction
• Ensure the proper training of new employers that meets the precision and quality standards set by company.
• Serving as lesion between other business of government and other legal authorities
• Responsible for payroll and benefits administration
• Develop various policies and procedures regarding payroll, health and safety in line with set standards.
• Compliance with all statutory and legal authorities
• Ensure all paper work related all employees are properly maintained
• Making final decision on any administration and operational matters.
Education: Completion of bachelor's degree in the related field.
Experience: more than 5 years of experience is required in similar field.
Benefits: Ten days paid vacation as per standard act.
If interested, please apply only through e-mail:
*No walk-ins or calls will be entertained* kindly contact through email.