Human Resources and Organizational Development Vice President
|Name||Human Resources and Organizational Development Vice President|
|Highest Education||College Diploma|
|Years Experience||2+ to 5 Years|
As a recruitment and staffing solutions provider, Alliance Employment Services helps businesses by delivering flexible staffing solutions. From on-demand temporary labour supply, that allows our customers to keep the cost of labour in line with their production demands, to search and recruitment for full-time positions, where we are helping our customers keep their work force fully staffed with qualified employees and the business operations ready to produce and deliver the products or services at full capacity.
As the result we help our customers keep the focus and allocate more of their own resources to their main business activities.
Our Job Seekers range from industry professionals, skilled trades and industrial workers who are on the market to advance their careers, to students, people requiring flexible work schedules or those who want to make extra money part time.
Our Recruiters help the job seeker uncover the benefits of joining the employers we work with, while matching their skills, expertise, and career goals with the professional requirements of the position.
At this time we are recruiting for an in-house position, we are currently looking for an energetic and self-driven individual to join our team.
We are currently looking for Human Resources and Organizational Development Vice President to lead our team of HR professionals. The Human Resources and Organizational Development Vice President will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the company.
Duties and responsibilities of the position are the following:
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate and approve policies and programs
• Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention
• Authorize and organize the establishment of departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
• Co-ordinate the work of company departments
• Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions
• Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs
• Recruit, interview, hire, and train new staff in the HR department
• Oversee the daily workflow of the department
• Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
• A university degree or college diploma in business administration, finance, human resources or other related discipline
• 2+ years of experience as a middle manager in HR of services industries
• Experience with international recruitment is an asset
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate when appropriate
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Permanent, Full-time position
• Annual salary of $109,200 based on 35 hours work week. Overtime rate is set at one and a half times of the regular rate per hour and will apply after 44 hours of work per week
• Company benefits
307-1620 Albion Rd., Etobicoke, ON M9V 4B4
How to apply:
Please apply with your resume detailing your experience and mentioning your contact details through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only successful candidates suitable for this position will be contacted for an in-person interview. Please do not contact us directly.
Please visit https://www.allianceemployment.ca/ for more information about us!