|Name||Krimson Search Group|
|Highest Education||College Diploma|
|Years Experience||1+ to 2 Years|
Krimson Search Group is a leading recruitment company that specializes in the recruitment and placement of IT and Engineering professionals in Greater Toronto Area. At Krimson, we believe in placing each candidate in a role where they can grow professionally while fulfilling personal placement preferences. This even means locating foreign talent overseas for local placement.
We understand that the traditional approach of submitting resumes is outdated and ineffective, which is why we developed our own effective and strategic pre-screening and hiring processes. Recruiting is what we do best and we focus on locating talent from all over the world for all our local clients while allowing our clients to focus on their main business objectives.
At this time, Krimson is looking to hire Recruitment Specialist – a position vital to the operation of our business! This is a hands-on position and would require you to work closely with both candidates and clients to ensure tailored-fit recruitment services.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Identifying and developing recruitment strategies for Krimson clients to guarantee efficient and timely closing of high-volume positions;
• Negotiating with clients to close deals and communicating with them throughout the duration of the contract/recruitment process;
• Advising managers and staff on the recruitment policies and procedures as per federal and provincial employment standards;
• Carrying out the recruitment procedures based on clients’ needs and/or special requests;
• Organizing and overlooking all recruitment efforts including job postings, in person and online interviews, correspondence, finalizing job offers and conducting performance reviews;
• Managing several client accounts at a time including placement of candidates and ensuring that clients have sufficient number of candidates at all times;
• Cold-calling potential clients to offer Krimson’s services;
• Performing other related recruitment duties as assigned by the Director of Operation
• A university degree or college diploma in a related field(s) such as:
o Human Resources Management (preferred),
o Business Administration
o Administrative Studies
o Social Sciences/Sociology
• At least 2 years of experience in the past 5 years as a:
o Project Manager, or
o Recruitment Specialist, or
o Recruitment Coordinator.
• Fluency in both oral and written English;
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook and basic Microsoft Office applications;
• Ability to properly assess credentials to match clients with the right talent.
Compensation and Conditions:
• $30 hourly wage based on 35 hours of work per week
- Applicable overtime rate of $45.00 will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
• Permanent and full-time position, which may require occasional weekend work;
• Main place of work: 1-300 Supertest Road, Toronto (North York), ON M3J2M2
• Any expenses related to occasional travel will be covered by the employer
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right applicant for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not contact the employer directly.