Staffing coordinator (NOC 1223)
Company name: Falcon HR
Address: 445 Rue Jean-Talon O office 123, Montreal, Quebec H3N 1R1
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Looking for: Staffing coordinator (NOC 1223)
• Supports human resources on any legal procedures towards arrival of employees from other countries, other than Canada.
• Checks eligibility of newcomers to have a permission to work in Canada, precisely Quebec, plus conduct a criminal record check for all employees.
• Supports human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
• Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
• Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Administers employee benefit program by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
• Sets up and schedules meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
• Communicate with public services when necessary.
• Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
• 30h/week, Monday to Friday + possible overtime
• Must be flexible to work evening and weekends.
• Must be available 24/7 in case of emergency.
A university or college diploma in a field related to business administration or HR. Experience in a clerical or administrative position related to business administration or personnel administration is required.