Insurance Sales Representative - Burns lake, B.C
|Company Name||AMC Insurance Service Ltd|
|Salary||$25 to $28 per hour|
|Job Location||251 BC-16, Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0|
No of positions:4
Company name: AMC Village Insurance Services - Burns Lake
Address: 251 BC-16, Burns Lake, BC V0J 1E0
Insurance agents and brokers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft and other types of insurance to clients
• Establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums and establish method of payment
• Provide information concerning group and individual insurance packages, the range of risk coverage,
• benefits paid and other policy features
• Ensure appropriate forms, medical examinations and other policy requirements are completed
• Monitor insurance claims and respond to clients' inquiries
• Identify and solicit potential clientele.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• On-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs are provided and are required for employment.
• Licensure by the insurance governing body in the province or territory of employment is required.
• Progression to insurance management positions is possible through experience.
• Completion of educational programs through the Insurance Institute of Canada entitles agents to
• professional recognition as a Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) or a Fellow Chartered Insurance Professional (FCIP).
• Completion of educational courses through the Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis) allows for various levels of professional designations for insurance and financial advisors.
Education: Completion of secondary school
Experience: on-the-job training and insurance industry courses and training programs will be provided and required as per employment. The employee has to get a license from the insurance council of bc.
Terms of employment: permanent and full time
Language of work: English, and multi-languages will be considered an asset
Wage: $27-$29 per hour
Benefits package offered: expended medical coverage and sick days