Personal Lines Advisor/Agent
|Company Name||AMC Insurance Service Ltd|
|Job Location||12888 80 Ave #120, Surrey, BC V3W 3A8|
AMC Insurance is expanding, and we're searching for people who want to be entrepreneurs to join our team!
We are BC's fastest-growing company, we provide stability, possibilities for career advancement, and a strong teamwork environment. Whether you're new to the insurance industry or a seasoned veteran, AMC Insurance can help you achieve your next professional objective.
We are Proud to Offer:
• Great Place to Work
• We promote work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours
• Employee Referral Incentive Program
• Positive work culture and environment
• Salary and Commission Income
• Comprehensive health and external benefits
• Career development opportunities
• Opportunity to work with an experienced and respected team of insurance professionals
The Insurance Agent position requires an enthusiastic, confident, sales-oriented team player. We are currently looking for an individual to fill a full-time Personal Lines Insurance broker role. This is a varied role, which would see the successful candidate dealing with writing new business, remarketing, renewals, payments and cancellations, while also answering any client queries in office or over the phone. Experience with marketing over multiple company portals is a requirement for this role. We are looking for a Regular Full-Time employee with a strong understanding of the insurance sector and the ability to maintain positive working relationships to join our Surrey Head Office.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
• Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
• Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
• Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
• Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
• Accountability, customer-centric thinking, teamwork and a commitment to excellence.
Education and Skills required:
• University / College degree or equivalent work experience
• Level 2 BC General Insurance license required
• Minimum of 2+ years or more Personal Lines Insurance experience
• Strong product knowledge, and the ability to make sound Personal Lines Insurance decisions
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, superb time management and organizational skills and strong negotiation and sales skills.
• Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Accountability, customer-centric thinking, teamwork, and a commitment to excellence.
• Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
• Detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to prioritize and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
Asset to Have:
• Those pursuing or holding the CAIB, CIP, FCIP, or CRM certifications.
Are you able to ask great questions and have creative presentation skills? Do you enjoy assessing risk and have savvy negotiation abilities? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
How to Apply:
Please send an email to email@example.com and attach your latest Resume/CV. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!