|Company Name||Cloud IT|
|Position||Computer System Analyst|
|Experience Required||At least 4 years|
|Education Required||Bachelor's degree in Computer Scince|
Computer System Analyst NOC2171
Cloud IT Toronto, ON
ABOUT CLOUD IT:
CLOUD IT is an innovative cross-platform software solution company with its head office conveniently located in Toronto, ON. Our company provides software consultancy services and customized software solutions to our clients in the areas of education, non-profit and small and mid-size businesses.
We have a well-established presence in the industry backed by our innovative solutions for software, data storage and syncing.
There is currently 1 Computer Systems Analyst position to be filled. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant experience and background in Computer System Analysis in general and in Data Processing in particular.
• Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations; may analyze or recommend commercially available software.
• Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
• Provide clients with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
• Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
• Implement and configure Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) and Information Technology Application Controls (ITAC) for different IT systems including SAP
• Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet our clients’ requirements.
• Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or Computer Engineering domains.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience working as a Computer System Analyst or Data Processing Consultant
• Working knowledge of SAP, SAP Securities and GRC will be a definite asset
• Experience in Security Administration
• Familiarity with Information Technology General and Application Controls (ITGC & ITAC)
• Knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Amazon EC2 and other OS platforms is mandatory
• Demonstrated track record in complex troubleshooting and problem-solving scenarios.
Strong communication skills to be able effectively and clearly communicate with the company’s senior management, clients and other stakeholders.
• Strong track record working effectively in collaborative environments where rapid response to threats is required.
• English verbal and written (Required)
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Full-time, permanent position consisting of at least 35 weekly work hours
• The remuneration will be set at CAD$40.00 per hour
• Occasional overtime may be required for meeting critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate
• Work Location: 312 Dolomite Dr., Unit 208, Toronto, ON M3J 2N2
Please apply by email to ITCloud.email@example.com with resume and cover letter. Kindly put “Computer System Analyst” in the subject line. Please do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed by our HR department before interviews are scheduled.
Cloud IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, we welcome all applications from all qualified candidates. However, please note that only those who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit our website at www.cloud-it.biz to know more about our products and services.