Fortify Enterprise Inc. is proud to be developers of secure mobile and web apps in greater Vancouver area in Canada. We were established in 2017 and since then have rapidly grown to a large team of talented software developers, designer and market analysts. We currently have an opening for a full-time Data Analyst. The Data Analyst will perform the following duties.
• Receive questions from clients, understands the questions, and determines the data needed to find the solutions;
• Be the problem-solver and catalyst that will help clients make better applications using Data and Analytics;
• Work with teams that design, build, and operationalize models using the latest in AI/ML techniques to deliver meaningful solutions;
• Design, evaluate, and monitor data models to uncover trends and insights into customer preference and business data;
• Conduct data analysis using statistical software, databases, spreadsheets, and reporting tools;
• Work with Data Products/Services across Descriptive, Inquisitive and Predictive Analytics to improve business processes and drive tangible business outcomes;
• Perform quality assurance to ensure accuracy and consistency for the information being delivered; presents analysis conclusions in a clear and understandable way.
• Bachelor in an analytical or technical field with a strong computing or data science focus;
• 3 years+ of industry experience in Advanced Analytics/Data science. Consulting experience and/or management experience a plus;
• You have sound understanding of Statistics and AI including (but not limited to) regression, clustering, classification, decision trees, time series forecasting, neural networks, deep learning, etc.;
• Exposure to large data sets and distributed computing, data warehousing, data integration, and ETL/ELT tools will be a plus;
• Exposure to tools and infrastructure needed to support data science efforts. Bonus for cloud technologies e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure will be a plus.
Employer: Fortify Enterprise Inc
Annual salary: $66,560
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Work Location: 260-11938 Bridgeport Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1T2
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.