E-Commerce Software Developer
|Company Name||SPARX Logistics Canada|
Imagine what we can achieve.
SPARX Logistics Canada provides global logistics with cutting edge systems and superior service to its network of customers. Our company is founded on the philosophy of building long lasting customer relationship to listen to the ideal wishes of each client. SPARX Logistics’ vast resources including cargo management, transportation, warehousing and consolidation create comprehensive logistics solutions for every industry. With our operating offices and facilities in major hubs throughout Asia, Latin America, and Europe, we are dedicated to bringing the best combination of services and resources to ensure success at every stage.
Our people are the core of who we are. At SPARX Logistics, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. At this time, we are looking to hire a professional E-Commerce Software Programmer for a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in bringing its internal operational processes to new heights. The ideal candidate would have years of experience in developing and supporting E-Commerce software procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Business requirements gathering & mapping
• Service provider master data creation (program modeling for e-commerce and delivery fulfilment procedures)
• Customer master data creation using order management system and provisioning the contracts into convergent charging system
• Handle system integration activities between order management systems to other systems like tracking, tagging, and other warehousing
• Write, modify, integrate and develop software code
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of Billing & Rating Systems
• Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
• Research and evaluate a variety of software products and future roadmap
• Provide Consulting to the client in the field of real time charging billing system solutions & implementing the global best practices
• At least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce software development and support
• Minimum 3 years experience working with order management system and contracts provisioning
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Information Technology or related field
• Good English Language skills
• Project Management tools
• Strong SQL skills
• Provide short/long term code/data fixes.
• Design and development of short/long term development tasks/CRs.
• Design and development of tasks to enhance process performance/production stability
• Good communication skills
Compensation and Conditions:
• $38.50 per hour based on 40-hours work week,
• Overtime pay of $57.75 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
• Permanent, full-time position,
• Location of work: 10 Planchet Rd., Unit #16, Concord, Ontario L4K 2C8,
• Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration