Work Location: 2233 Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON, L5N 2X7
Position: Information Technology Consultant (1)
Wages: $ 39.00 to $ 39.50 per hour for 32 – 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
● Work with key stakeholders in organisations to best analyse, design and implement the solution and business process improvement, including and training the end users.
● Perform solutions deployment, testing, customisation and configuration of Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 365 integration with Quickbooks and Azure, Data migration, ETL processes using Azure Data Factory and SSIS.
● Liaison with client base to identify and document requirements.
● Perform business and technical studies to support solutions.
● Coordination of test activity, and escalation of test issues, risks and concerns to the Project Management team.
● Contribute to the creation of the Test Approach, and associated test plans and reports.
● Ensuring that all testing activities are carried out to the required standard, including both test scripts and test execution, and that all User Acceptance Testing exit criteria are met prior to sign-off.
● Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
● Knowledge of custom Code development using C-Sharp.
Education: Bachelor degree in Computer and Information Sciences is required
Work Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years work experience is required.
Other requirements: Business Intelligence knowledge, Microsoft Dynamics Certification
Language of Work: English