Innoprocon Consulting Inc. requires 1 Project Administration Officer on a full-time, permanent basis (35-40 hour/week) with a salary of $24.25 to $27.00/hr. (depending on exp.).
Work location: Suite 102, 7337 137 Street, Surrey BC V3W 1A4
• Completion of Secondary school education is required
• A university degree or college diploma in business or administration is an asset.
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience required
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
• Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
• Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
• Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
Youth, seniors, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and newcomers are encouraged to apply as well.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins please
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.